The 22nd Annual Museum of Aviation Foundation Marathon, Half Marathon, and 5K Run/Walk will be held at the Museum of Aviation on Saturday, January 13, 2018. This is a great way to kick start your 2018 year with an early morning brisk race! The races are hosted by the Museum of Aviation Foundation and are run on Robins Air Force Base next to the Museum of Aviation. Registration is in the Century of Flight hangar.
This year we are excited to announce two new racing divisions! There will be a Wheelchair and Handcycle division in the Marathon.
- The Marathon and Half Marathon courses are certified and a Boston Marathon qualifier.
- Disposable chip timing for all races.
- Picture IDs required at registration. The race is run on Robins Air Force Base. All IDs will be held until completion of your race with the exception of DoD IDs.
- Packet Pick-up: Active duty, retired and civilian DoD – Friday, January 12th 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. All others will pick up their packets on the day of registration.
- Tech-T Shirts to all per-registrants postmarked by December 13th and guaranteed on race day.
- Trophies are awarded to the overall top three male and female finishers in each race; the overall top three male and female masters in each race; the top active duty military male and female in the marathon; and a trophy for the Relay Team winner.
- Medals will be given to all race finishers including the 5K!